20 September 2013

A year-long sewing challenge...

Over at Starcross, Stephanie is planning to sew 1 indie pattern each month for a year and review it. This seems like something I could realistically follow so am jumping on the bandwagon. For September, the indie pattern company is Named. I recently discovered this company via House of Pinhiero and have fallen head over heels in love with all of the gorgeous patterns. They very closely match the kind of style that I would buy RTW, but this is even better - I can make clothes that I will realistically wear and that ACTUALLY fit me. Wins all round :)

I had so much trouble deciding on which pattern(s) to choose. My top faves are:

Julian Knit Dress

Charlie Tux Pants

Laurie Striped Tee
Since I'm still very much a beginner I figured the Tee was the most realistic for me so stay tuned for my take on it :)

Anyone else made the Laurie Tee yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment